Avocado Sweets Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of UK data protection law, the data controller is Avocado Sweets Ltd.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us in person, by filling in forms on our website, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, post or through social media or by consenting to us receiving information about you at trade shows (typically through a scanner system).
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- To provide you with information about our services if we have your consent to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this anonymised information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Disclosure of your information
We will never sell your personal data. We will also not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- To help us deliver services to you, such as organising deliveries of goods to your home/business.
- To allow a subcontractor to carry out a service on our behalf, we will share only the necessary information under a contract which imposes strict requirements on our supplier to keep your information confidential and secure.
Where we store your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Job applicants - unless otherwise agreed, we will delete all information you send to us after the recruitment process has successfully concluded.
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing using the link in any of the marketing emails we send you or by emailing us at email@example.com
UK data protection law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at the address below.
We will comply with the law in responding to your requests. That means that there may be some legal reasons why we cannot comply with all requests.
Studio 37 Bickerton House, 25-27 Bickerton Road, London, N19 5JT
Alternatively, you can send an email to the DPO at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that we will be able to answer any questions or concerns that you have. You have the right at any time to raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF